Sinker oil for STOLL flat knitting machines
Stoll flat knitting oil
|PRODUCT||ISO VG||Flash Point, °C||APPLICATION||Tech. data|
|Molylub GoldTex T 46
StollTex T 46
|46||+225||Stoll Flat knitting machines with single, multi, wide gauge and its needles, sinkers, needle cams, needle cylinders, dials and sinker rings. Jacquard knitting machines for knitting of collars, trimmings, full-width panels shaping||TDS|
When you want to produce Knitwear of First-Class quality with highest efficiency, without downtime and repairs problem – insist on KnowHow in needles and sinkers lubrication from Molylub.
First lubrication: This setting is used for the initial lubrication of a new machine at the Stoll factory. The values cannot be modified. (Attention: risk of soiling the fabric) Select this setting for approx. 15 minutes after a gauge conversion or with a machine which has been out of operation for a longer period of time. STOLL inputs: This setting can be used for production. The values cannot be modified. The values cannot be modified. User settings: In this mode, the values can be changed by the user. (Attention: An improper setting could lead to insufficient oiling. Ensure that the central lubrication applies sufficient oil to the needle bed.) 3 Each setting consists of two values. Setting of the number of knitting systems after which lubrication occurs. The lubrication procedure stretches across the current traversing path of the carriage. Lubrication procedures until all needles are lubricated. Setting of the number of lubrication procedures after which the entire needle bed is to be lubricated. 4 Number of system run-throughs since the last lubrication process. 5 A lubrication procedure is triggered in the next carriage reversal. The entire needle bed is lubricated. 6 The oil line is de-aerated with this switch.
Lubricate the Knitting Machine Maintain parts of the machine: You have to clean and lubricate the knitting machine regularly in order to maintain the operability of the knitting machine. When the lubricating interval for the needle bed expires, a message appears: Oil needle bed Only the lubricants approved by STOLL may be used.See operating instructions Unsuitable lubricants may damage the machine.Failure to comply will void the warranty.Lubricating intervals Oiling the needle bed without central lubrication.6-10 operating hours Note:Select a shorter Oiling the jack bed, the thread clamping and cutting interval if necessary device and the yarn carrier rods.10 operating hours 100 operating hours Oiling the carriage guide rail Oiling the needle latch hinges 6 months Greasing the pulse generator rails and the carriage guide Greasing the coupling parts and the intermediate sliders Greasing the yarn carrier rods Greasing the racking device and needle bed supports Lubricate with oil :
Molylub GoldTex T 46
Semi-synthetic highest performance water clear enhanced needles lubrication force Textile Industry easy scourable oil for knitting hosiery machines and flat-bed knitting machines with higher thermal and mechanical loads.
Flat knitting machines with single, multi, wide gauge and its needles, sinkers, needle cams, needle cylinders, dials and sinker rings. Jacquard knitting machines for knitting of collars, trimmings, full-width panels shaping. Also as universal knitting oil for workshops with highest quality circular knitting machinery.
- unique formulation based on Esters and highly refined mineral oil fractions with active additives
- excellent lubricating effect : specially matched additives of these oils guarantee a minimum wear of the moving parts. Excellent frictional behavior saves energy and reduces operating temperatures.
- high oxidation resistance, excellent aging stability limiting stains, sludge and sediment formation
- contains special emulsifying component additives guaranteeing high scourability both at high and low temperatures through conventional washing processes
- maximized shelf life for key stitch forming parts such as needles, sinkers and tuck cams
- ground breaking anti-wear technology, protecting your machine from wear and corrosion
- cleaning effect achieved by the use of special additives prevents the formation of deposits. No any gumming and sediments on the knitting elements
- vibration-isolating and noise absorbing
- compatible with Elastane fibers, frame paints, plastics and electronic components (needle selectors)
Specification and Approvals:
Classified as DIN 62 136-1 and DIN 62 136-2 for needle and sinker oils
- ISO VG 46
- GOTS 3.0; GOTS 4.0; OEKO-TEX compliance
- Corresponds to performance level requirements of Shima Seiki, Stoll, Protti, Igus, Groz-Beckert and Betex flat-knitting transfer needles
|Viscosity 40°C||DIN 51562||mm2/s||46|
|Viscosity 100°C||DIN 51562||mm2/s||7,5|
|Viscosity index||DIN ISO 2909||117|
|Color ASTM||DIN ISO 2049||transparent, clear|
|Density 15°C||DIN 51757||kg/m3||878|
|Flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||225|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-15|
|Wear resistance, SRV test||DIN NORM 62136||Passed|
Please always check the washability under real conditions in your production. Monitor the
lubricant quantity and to readjust it, if necessary Advice on applications not covered in this leaflet may be obtained from your Molylub representative